- This is a fully customized Web Design Package with Extended functionality.
The price of this package may vary according to the complexity of the programming required.
Plus free custom logo design and stationery package. See"Golden Package" in our logo design prices section
- You will be presented with 3 unique web design concepts of the first two pages in the image format based on your specifications. These initial variations will be ready in 5 business days after we receive your full payment, signed contract and the content for at least two first pages. To learn more about the process please view web design process page.
- We will include up to 20 stock pictures and images in your project free of charge.
You can also provide us with all the content including photos and images in a suitable format.
- We can change, tweak and modify your designs to your liking. You can apply up to 20 revisions per project free of charge. If you are not happy with any of the presented variations, we will provide you with one redraw session of 3 new concepts free of charge.
- When you approve your initial concept, we will design the rest of your pages (up to 30). As soon as all the pages are designed and approved by you, we will convert them in to a suitable format for the web. For more information please refer to your contract.
- This package also gives you an option for some extended functionality of your site. Depending on your needs, we can create a content management system so you can log in to your control panel to add, delete, or modify content on your pages. We can also install a shopping cart where your clients can select multiple products and order online, a blog or a forum, or any other functionality of your choice. All the information regarding functionality and programming details must be discussed prior to the beginning of the project, and all the information must be entered in to the contract.
- When you are completely satisfied with all the pages and their functionality, we will upload the files to your server and set up databases if necessary, or email them directly to you.