News - November, 2005
LogoBee Giving Away Logo Design Services for Charity Organizations
LogoBee.com, one of the internet’s most popular online logo design firms, will be donating their professional logo design services to three non-profit or charity organizations in need of a brand-new logo!
"We feel that this is the perfect opportunity to offer our services to organizations that are contributing to the betterment of our world. By donating our services, more money is going to support individuals and communities in need,” says LogoBee.com partner Natalia Stoenko.
• LogoBee.com will be donating three of their logo design packages in total valued at $425.00 each.
• In addition to a brand-new logo design, the non-profit organizations that are drawn will also receive business card, and stationary layout that is designed and customized for their organization.
• Makeover open to any and all non-profit and charitable organizations in North America
• Current logo design not required
• Deadline to submit entries is November 28, 2005 at 11:59 pm (EST).